Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a forward-looking Not-for-Profit organisation based in North Wales to recruit an experience Finance Manager to run a busy transactional finance team covering payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and the procurement function of the organisation (ensure all contracts are tendered for and meet all external regulatory requirements).
Given the focus of the role and the size of the team (7) you must be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing a large and busy transactional team. You will be expected to deliver a robust procure-to-pay function as well as act to credit check all new customers, agree contracts and ensure payment of invoices.
In summary, applicants must:
- be able to demonstrate prior experience of managing a large transactional team (7+)
- be experienced at working in the Not-for-Profit sector
- be experienced at working on a multi-site basis
- possess experience of managing AP, AR, CC, Payroll
- be able to face off the Finance Director and advise multiple, competing stakeholders
- possess a relevant finance qualification - preferably CIMA/ACCA/ACA. Consideratin will be given to QBE and AAT applicants with exception fit for sector and experience in role.
This role is commutable from the Wirral, Chester, Runcorn, Flintshire, Wrexham, Nantwich and Crewe. The benefits package for this organisation is exceptional in terms of holidays and final salary pension.