Are you an ACA qualified accountant considering taking a first step out of Practice in to the world of Industry & Commerce? This first step is both exciting and nerve-wracking with most ACA qualified accountants approaching the move with some apprehension and uncertainty. It is difficult to get proper objective advice about what constitutes the 'right' first move. Well, we have decades of experience advising ACAs on such career moves and are working on behalf of an Industry & Commerce client based near Liverpool who are looking to provide a launch pad for your career in Industry & Commerce. Working with an ACA qualified Finance Director, you will be trained, mentored and supported, in what can be one of the most important steps of your career, by somebody who has made this same step themselves and made a success of their career. If you are interested in hearing more, reads on:
Resourcery Group are working in an exclusive partnership with one the region's most interesting and exciting growth stories. The business has received several awards within their industry and the wider business community and continue to stand above their competition both in the UK and overseas. The profitable, double-digit Revenue and EBITDA growth is forecast to continue at a renewed pace over the next 3-5 years as the business diversifies, enters new markets, and launches new products. The business is constantly evolving, changing and growing and as such needs to attract the leading talent on the market to ensure the business achieves its strategic objectives as set by the Board and PE backers.
As a Reporting and Planning Accountant you will be responsible forsupporting the Head of Financial Accounts with:
- the production of the monthly Board packs,
- monthly management accounts and reporting and banking,
- budgeting and forecasting
You will be capable of writing in-depth commercial business commentary to aid decision making. You will be inquisitive and proactive and capable demonstrating this clearly.
Applicants will be:
- ACA qualified only
- First or second time mover from Practice potentially
- Preferably have had some exposure to management reporting but this is not essential
- Have senior stakeholder management experience and be capable of demonstrating how you have proactively added value to your present employer as well as changed the role you perform
- Possess a strong technical background and have strong Excel and data manipulation skills