Resourcery Group are working in support of a large, complex Group with a global footprint to recruit an experienced Group Finance Manager with responsibility for the budget, forecasting, management accounting and financial reporting. Managing a team of circa 10 qualified and part-qualified accountants you will be a key support to the senior stakeholders in finance and the wider business based out of the Liverpool HQ.
The role is an expansive one and a longer-term career pathway to a Group Financial Controller position in the future within a large turnover Group. The role has responsibility for:
- Managing the Group Management Accounts function and the Group Financial Reporting Accountant,
- Co-ordinating the year-end close process, including reporting, consolidation and interaction with tax, treasury etc,
- Managing the preparation and review of the annual statutory accounts (FRS102) for the group and subsidiary companies,
- Managing the annual and half year investor reporting, including financial reports, presentations and covenants reporting,
- Managing the relationship with the external auditor and in respect of other assurance projects.
- Managing the preparation of monthly management accounts, the shareholder board report and the additional quarterly/annual shareholder reporting requirements,
- Managing the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycles,
- Support the continuing development of the Group's internal and external reporting using SAP.
Applicants to the role of Group Finance Manager should:
- Know one end of a Balance Sheet for the other
- So ACA or ACCA qualified accountants who qualified from a Top 10-15 practice with a strong technical knowledge would be of interest to our client
- Industry sector experience and know of management accounting is required as is
- The ability to manage a team of 10
- You should be comfortable influencing stakeholders to the CFO level within and outside finance.
Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies.
Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading businesses, from owner-managed, PE-backed to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach.
Resourcery Group specialise in the identification, attraction, resourcing and retention providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified markets for Industry & Commerce.
Please visit our website: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.