Resourcery Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a large Financial Serives business based in Merseyside who are looking to recruit an experienced Investment Accounting Manager or Fund Accounting Manager.
The role is a 12 month fixed term contract and requires someone with extensive experience of accounting for a portfolio of publically-listed and private investments including PE/hedge funds and property.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- valuation assurance, investment valuation, pricing verification, investment reporting,
- transaction reporting, ensuring tight financial control,
- a small but capable investment accounting team producing first and second line accounting support to Investment Operations teams,
- liaison with custodian businesses and external agencies.
As such, you will be a proven stakeholder manager capable of providing insight and challenge to operational teams ensuring more robust decision making. Applicants must:
- Be a qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Have experience of working in Investment Management, Investment Banking, Insurance or Pension fund sectors.
- Have prior experience of working as an Investment Accountant or Fund Accountant.
- Be able to work in the NW a minimum of 4 days a week.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills and staff management experience.
- Possess excellent product knowledge of investments - investment vehicles, valuation methods, pricing risk and fee structures.
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems, accounting processes and controls.