Are you an ACA qualified accountant considering taking a first step out of Practice in to the world of Industry & Commerce? Or perhaps a second time mover considering turbo-charging your career progression? Then read on.
These first couple of steps on the career ladder outside Practice are both exciting and nerve-wracking with most ACA qualified accountants approaching the move with some apprehension and uncertainty. It is difficult to get proper objective advice about what constitutes the 'right' first/second move. Well, we have decades of experience advising ACAs on such career moves and are working on behalf of an Industry & Commerce client based a commutable distance from Warrington, who are looking to provide a launch pad for your career in Industry & Commerce. Working closely with an ACA qualified Finance Director, you will be trained, mentored and supported, in what can be some of the most important steps of your career, by somebody who has made this same step themselves and made a success of theirs. If you are interested in hearing more, reads on:
Resourcery Group are working in an exclusive partnership with one the region's most interesting and exciting growth stories. The business has received several awards within their industry and the wider business community and continue to stand above their competition both in the UK and overseas. The profitable, double-digit Revenue and EBITDA growth is forecast to continue at a renewed pace over the next 3-5 years as the business diversifies, enters new markets, and launches new products. The business is constantly evolving, changing and growing and as such needs to attract the leading talent on the market to ensure the business achieves its strategic objectives as set by the Board and PE backers.
- Delivery of the Group's financial budgets, forecasts and three year plans while identifying key levers and risks and ensuring key budget holders are engaged in the process.
- Delivery of the Group's financial targets through insightful reporting which highlight the key business issues, with a bias towards action.
- Production of weekly EBITDA and cash flow forecasts.
- Production of detailed forecasts and budgets.
- Interpretation of board strategy and production of financial models.
- Ensure senior managers around the business are fully bought into budget and forecasts through the provision of detailed analysis, insight and trends.
- Ensure the finance team are constantly briefed with risks and opportunities on the latest financial targets.
- Delivery of the Group's financial targets through insightful reporting which highlights the key business issues, with a bias towards action, through the Group's monthly board pack and KPI reporting.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, through delivery of the following reports, which communicate the appropriate messages and trends;- Quarterly bank reports, credit risk reports and other ad-hoc reporting.
Applicants will be:
- ACA qualified only
- Possess a strong technical background and have strong Excel and data manipulation skills.
- Experience of writing high profile reports and financial modelling.