Resourcery Group are working with a large company who are embarking on a major period of change.
Our client, a niche business services provider are looking for someone to join their senior finance team for a period of 6 - 9 months for a project to overhaul their Management Accounting function.
Your role will be to:
- Carry out a process/end to end process review of the 'as is' situation within the finance team
- Identify areas for improvements including potential automation of existing processes
- To challenge the status quo and engage with stakeholders on the re-engineering project
- Make recommendations and deliver the new blue print for the Management Accounts function
You will need to:
- Have come from a finance & accounting background - CIMA/ACA/ACCA/QBE
- Be available immediately for interview and to start in Jan 17
- Have delivered large scale process reviews and realised tangible benefits for the companies that you have been engaged with
Resourcery Group are an independent boutique recruitment agency working with candidates and clients in the Accounting & Finance, Change & Transformation space. For more details on this role please contact Allison Hodgkinson on