Resourcery Group are working with a leading housing association in Merseyside who are looking for a temporary part qualified accountant ASAP. This is anticipated to be a 6 month assignment to work in the Rents & Service Charges team.
The role includes duties such as:
- Consolidating rent controls
- Reviewing and approving journals
- Reviewing and approving payment runs
- Reviewing CIS submissions
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing property disposals and analyse variances
- VAT returns
- Preparing fixed asset schedules
- Fixed asset reconciliation
- Intercompany journals and reconciliation
- Assisting with interim audit including preparation of audit files, loading documents to Sharepoint etc.
The ideal candidate:
- CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified - potentially Qualified by Experience with relevant practical experience
- Be available at short notice to interview and start