Resourecry Group are working with a leading employer partners in Liverpool looking to add to their in-house Tax team. As a Tax manager for a leading employer of choice in Merseyside you will be CTA/ACA qualified and have experience of working in house taxation.
You will have extensive technical competence in corporate Tax and reviewing VAT. Strong working knowledge and demonstrable experience of working with HMRC on resolving quires. A strong communicator ho can build professional relationships internally across multi disciplines.
* Prepare corporation tax computations for group companies
* Prepare the Quarterly Instalment Payments for the group and ensure all payments made on time
* Prepare quarterly VAT returns for review
* Review the VAT product file monthly to ensure VAT liabilities correctly recorded
* Support the preparation and submission of P11D forms to HMRC
* Prepare the group PAYE Settlement Agreement
* Prepare correspondence to HMRC to respond to any enquiries in respect of all taxes
* Maintain and document procedures and controls for SAO compliance
* Work closely with Tax Advisers to ensure seamless provision of tax support to the business
* Assist the Head of Financial Control & Reporting, Financial Controller and broader finance team on tax related projects and ad hoc queries