Resourcery Group is working with one of Manchester's success stories and are an employer of choice for many qualified accountants. This Senior Financial Accountant's role has arisen due to a maternity leave situation and we are looking for someone who can commit to the 18 month duration.
The Senior Financial Accountant's position is to:
- To produce the annual statutory accounts and consolidation of group statutory accounts
- Liaise with the external and internal auditors
- Assist with budgeting and working closely with the budget holders to provide them with variance reports etc.
- Assist in group tax affairs and prepare VAT returns (both monthly and quarterly)
- Treasury management, monitoring of financial covenants, cash balances and quarterly re-forecasting
- Monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet controls
- Fixed asset registers maintenance
- ACA or ACCA qualified - potentially CIMA with relevant practical experience in Financial Accounting
- Be comfortable and confident at dealing with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have used an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, JDE etc.
- Have held a recent role with a strong Financial Accounting biase
Salford Quays, Trafford Park, Manchester commutable