Resourcery Group are assisting a reputable organisation based near Liverpool in the recruitment of a Senior Commercial Analyst.
Based in Head Office, the role supports the Commercial Senior Finance Partner and the main remit will be to provide support on the provision of business insight and analysis for senior stakeholders across the Commercial Division.
We would like to speak to qualified accountants who have a proven track record in reporting, financial planning and analysis. You will also be required to demonstrate your ability to challenge senior stakeholders.
- Financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner in the production of meaningful financial insight, identifying trends
- Scenario planning and business case preparation
- Implementation of continuous improvement of processes
- Assist with the development of initiatives to improve communication of finance data to non finance stakeholders
- Ensuring that data is reviewed and validated for it's integrity
- The day to day management of support staff
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, with a track record of commercial experience gained within financial planning and analysis. You will be comfortable and successful in challenging senior stakeholders.
In return, you will be in receipt of an excellent benefits package including, but not exhaustive: pension scheme, life cover, 10% pay rise within the first 12 months, based on personal performance, family friendly benefits, flexible working.
If you are currently searching for a Commercial Analyst role within a well respected, robust organisation, please contact us today.