Resourcery Group are working in an exclusive partnership with one the region's biggest success stories of recent years. The business has received several awards within their industry and the wider business community and continue to stand above their competition both in the UK and overseas.
The profitable, double-digit Revenue and EBITDA growth is forecast to continue at a renewed pace over the next 3-5 years as the business diversifies, enters new markets, and launches new products. The business is constantly evolving, changing and growing and as such needs to attract the leading talent on the market to ensure the business achieves its strategic objectives as set by the Board and PE backers.
As a Reporting and Planning Accountant you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Financial Accounts with the production of the monthly Board packs, monthly management accounts and reporting, banking, budgeting and forecasting, etc You will ideally have had some prior reporting experience and be capable of writing in-depth commercial business commentary to aid decision making. You will be inquisitive and proactive and capable demonstrating this clearly.
Applicants will be:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified accountant
- First or second time mover from Practice potentially
- Preferably have had some exposure to management reporting
- Sector agnostic experience but used to working with larger companies in excess of £100m
- Have senior stakeholder management experience and be capable of demonstrating how you have proactively added value to your present employer as well as changed the role you perform
- Possess a strong technical background and have strong Excel and data manipulation skills