Resourcery Group are supporting a Housing Association to bring on board an experienced Rent and Service Charges Manager. This is anticipated to be a 12 month assignment and is to work with an employer of choice.
- To review and develop the rent and service charges service to ensure that all activity is streamlined. Oversee the delivery of all cyclical processes, ensuring that they are compliant, accurate and efficient.
- Manage the modelling, development and options appraisal for rent strategy and annual rent review calculations to accurately inform decision making.
- Lead and develop the team to provide high quality service by regularly reviewing work outputs, setting improvement targets and appraising individual performance.
- Managing the setting of fair rents for secure tenants.
- Manage the production and distribution of rent and service charge statements and notices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Fulfil all legislative requirements to deadlines
- Consult with budget holders pm service charge costs and adjust budgets based on consultation outcomes
- Must have prior housing association experience
- Have managed a Rents & Services Charges team previously
- Be commercially aware and able to drive change
- Have experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Be able to work in a transformation environment and be able to contribute towards positive outcomes
- Have team leadership experience
- Strong financial awareness