About Resourcery Group
The idea for Resourcery Group was formulated in early 2016 as the shared vision of entrepreneurial recruitment experts who, fed up with stagnant industry practices, set about re-imagining what a recruitment business should look like. In the process, Resourcery Group was born. A business created with the aim of Redefining Recruitment through the provision of bespoke, consultative career advice and recruitment solutions.
Resourcery are innovators; disruptors in the field of the candidate experience, recruitment, and talent management. We offer in-depth career advisory services and true consultative advice to all our valued connections. This approach helps build career-defining relationships with senior stakeholders that last a life time.
Our team comprises of highly experienced, hands-on recruiters and former Directors in global, listed recruitment companies and together we possess a combined +30 years' experience in Accounting & Finance recruitment. From our offices in central Liverpool we service the entire North West market guiding tomorrow's finance leaders from qualification through to exit; from newly qualified to CFO.
About the role
As part of a wider strategy of growth, Resourcery Group are looking to recruit several ambitious relationship focused recruitment consultants to share in our wealth of expertise and drive the future success of the business to 2020 and beyond.
As such, we can offer a varied 360-degree recruitment role, working with a wide variety of household names, PSL blue-chip, owner-managed, SMEs, PE-backed businesses across Industry & Commerce and Not-for-Profit markets. Working day-in, day-out with industry leading experts we offer accelerated career development and earning potential.
A blue-chip education in a dynamic boutique environment.
For the successful few, we offer:
- Competitive base salary;
- Uncapped commissions operating within a transparent bonus structure;
- A structured training program, one-to-one mentoring and career development;
- Access to industry-leading technology and resources;
- A culture that recognises and rewards high achievers through team Red Letter days, team building events and monthly socials;
- Genuinely flexible working options and a grown-up approach to recruitment.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Professional Integrity - our business is built on trust. Without it we can not form meaningful, long-term relationships. Without these we have no business. You must display the upmost levels of professional and personal integrity;
- Emotional Intelligence - we are relationship builders, so you must be able to empathise and understand people and most importantly enjoying working with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Conscientiousness - this cannot be taught;
- Passion - you must possess the drive and hunger to work in a sales-led environment;
- Ambition - we are building something very special at Resourcery Group and only those that wish to rise to the very top should apply;
- Tenacity - it is recruitment and everyday we climb mountains;
- Sales - you must possess the ability to sell! Ideally you will possess a proven track record;
- Humour - life is hard enough at times and having the ability to laugh and smile at adversity is essential, plus we want to have fun in work!
We add value through objective advice based on fact. We build relationships based on trust. As such, when we recruit we look to identify the market's leading talent; people who know how to sell; but more importantly share our values and ethos and understand that relationships and trust always come first.
We recruit people with integrity.
We are talent experts, relationship builders and trusted advisers.
We want you to be one too.