Our client based in the centre of Liverpool has created a new role for someone to join their Accounting & Finance team as a Project Accountant. This company are seeking ways to improve their experience for their clients and require someone to be dedicated to delivering an enhanced service by improving their systems to facilitate this from a front and back end.
- To assess the current systems and process flow of information through the business
- To create a new blue print for the business and to take ownership for the delivery of an improved offering i.e. As-Is and To-Be vision
- Look at ways to automate transactions, change cost centre structures and payment automation with new methods such as Pay Pal, credit cards and debit cards etc.
- Be able to engage with internal stakeholders across finance and the wider business
You will ideally be:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or Qualified By Experience (QBE) and have experience of systems accounting projects like this described
- Have experience of liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure that company outcomes are delivered and that process excellence is achieved
- Be available in a maximum of 1 month to start the position
- Be able to commit to a 12 month possibly longer fixed term contract
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 + hols + pension