Resourcery Group are working in support of a leading employer in the Lancashire market to recruit an experienced Project Accountant responsible for the delivery of several high-profile change projects over the next 12 months. This is a fixed term contract role.
Working in support of the Project Leader you will act as their right hand and manage project stream activity, coordination and supporting project delivery. You will be responsible for delivering a function wide transformation looking at the systematisation of several processes - fixed assets, chart of accounts, budgeting and forecasting etc. You will also be exposed to system upgrades, implementation, process and control review and change across finance and procurement.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- experience of initiating change and managing a programme of activity
- experience of supporting, co-ordinating and delivering multiple projects on time and within budget
- developing project scopes and objectives, ensuring resource availability and allocation
- building robust cross-functional relationships with a myriad of stakeholders at all levels
- ensuring project budget tracking and forecasting metrics
Ideally you will be:
- CIMA, ACCA,ACA qualified
- Possess a Prince 2 qualification
- Been exposed to agile, lean environments
- Delivered systems change