Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a leading Manufacturing company based in Cheshire,They are recruiting for Operational Business Partner to asist Senior Stakeholder within the business, make crucial decisions both to improve top line growth and also the bottom line.
The business is hugely profitable, growing at a double-digit rate and as an extremely robust cash position. Share price performance over the last 3 years has been impressive and given the forecast growth, market share and acquisitive nature of the Group, our client is in a position to offer a fantastic career opportunity.
Cost focused, the role will look to impact the bottom line through operational efficiencies, continuous improvement and cost rationalisation whilst impacting the top line through NPD and diversification projects. You will be responsible for all the standard costing, inventory management, stock movements etc, looking at labour costs, stock provisioning, capex forecasting, etc. The role is paying around £50k plus package but for the right candidate there could be flexibility. Below is a snapshot:
- Reports and explains all manufacturing variances to key stakeholders in operations. Quantify and highlight variances such that root cause of variance is understood and corrective action can be taken.
- Key member of Site Management Team Meeting playing a key part in the decision-making process within the team.
- Proactively supports cost improvement initiatives from inception and business case preparation through to supporting implementation and analysis of improvements delivered.
- Review with cost centre owners of monthly reports and preparation of forecast updates incorporating trends and impact of variances in year to date actuals
- Provide costs and cost estimates for new products / product changes.
- Monitor bills of materials and sign-off on all amendments or new bills.
- Reviews and recommends on the slow moving and obsolescence provision each month to ensure the book net stock figure is recorded accurately.
- Participates in the monthly manufacturing review with particular focus on requirements for inventory provisions.
- Support to preparation of Capex requests and monthly updates of capex forecasts with project owners.
- To prepare management accounts on a monthly basis ensuring that they are complete, accurate and on time.
- Advise R & D, Operations on implications of development projects, ensuring operational assumptions are accurately costed and implications understood.
- Organise physical stock take at full year and at other times as needed.
- To lead the budgeting process for the site.
- Updating all standard costs at least annually and quantifying the revaluation of inventory.
If you would be interested in finding out more aboutthe position please get in touch