Resourcery Group are working with a £15m t/o business services organisation based in Lancashire to bring on board a Management Accountant. This is a temporary role whilst the a permanent recruitment process is underway therefore this could be a temp to perm option potentially too for the successful candidate.
- Working closely with the local management team you will be responsible for producing the management accounts for the region
- Getting involved with projects around pricing, tendering and costing of bids and services to their clients
- Overseeing the transactional finance team in AP/AR
- Communicating with the Group accounting function for consolidation purposes
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA or possibly Qualified by Experience (QBE)
- Be available at short notice to interview and to start