Our client is a VC backed global consultancy business operating in many countries around the world. This role has arisen due to an internal move and are looking for someone who is keen to work in a fast paced environment.
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who will be responsible for reports and analysis that will measure the performance of this exciting international group which will support key business decisions.
- Being a key member of the team who develops the budgeting, forecasting and 5 year model.
- Supply daily, weekly and monthly external and internal sales reports of key regions of the business inside concurred timescales.
- Providing monthly board packs.
- Examining Profit and Loss, overheads and fixed assets for various business departments.
- Analysing the gross margin trends and the impact on profits.
- Reporting on Cash flow and variance analysis all within certain timescales.
- Introduce new and different reports to aid the business performance and growth.
- Month end management accounts and variance analysis.
You will need to be:
- You will need to be a qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Have strong Excel skills.
- Have used business intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau for data visualisation.