Resourcery Group are recruiting a Management Accountant for a large manufacturing business on Merseyside.
This role offers study support and career development and as such, we are keen to speak to part qualified CIMA accountants who are looking to take the next step into a role and business that will offer both a challenge and the opportunity to work within a dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Factory Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
- To assist with the production of daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- To assist with annual budgeting and forecasting
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Variance analysis
- The analysis and interpretation of commercial information
- Stock analysis
- The provision of information to non finance and finance stakeholders, challenging them on their decisions
The successful candidate will ideally have worked within a large manufacturing business, be a current CIMA student, with proven experience within a fast paced, business critical role.