Resourcery Group are recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of our client, a £500m+ turnover Group of Companies based in Crewe.
The role reports into the divisional Financial Controller and has exposure to the Sales departments and Distribution Centres. As Management Accountant you be responsible for providing accurate/timely reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Supporting the FC to ensure the integrity of the Management Accounts, and provide insightful financial information/MI to a wide range of stakeholder to help improve and drive decision-making.
As Managment Accountant your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting month end process, assisting in production of the management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple entities
- Delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and KPI’s
- Stock Management and reconciliation
- Provide variance analysis for actual to budget to the Finance and Operations teams
- Providing detailed analysis and timely management information to key stakeholders
- Supporting the Financial Controller for the Year-End process, including the Audit and management reporting
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting preparation and analysis
- Analysis of KPIs and preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts with detailed and robust analysis and commentaries
Applicants to the role of Management Accountant should be:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Possess experience of producing a full set of management accounts, supporting commentary and variance analysis etc
- Be a capable influencer of non-finance stakeholders
- Worked in a large (£500m) turnover business ideally experiencing rapid growth.