Resourcery Group are looking to support a support services company with an impressive client base. This is a new temporary role for 12 months to cover peak workload to support the Finance Business Partner for the region. The company are investing heavily as part of their change and transformation programme in people, systems and processes making it an exciting place to work. This role is due to interview and start in September.
The position requires a strong background in Management Accounting and working with non-Finance staff. A fast paced, can-do attitude is important as well as an ability to work with operational and support staff at all levels.
The Management Accountant's role entails:
- Supporting the Financial Manager with the production of monthly management accounts and reporting packs, including contract and overhead reports.
- Monthly contract and overhead reviews, including governance checks.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with all month-end tasks as required.
- Review of weekly cash flows.
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments for overhead cost centres.
- Collation and review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with improving finance reports and process.
- Supporting the Finance Manager with preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Support for the Finance team with ad hoc reporting and processing as required.
- Support Finance Manager with training of the junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant with sound understanding of accounting principles - CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- Good communication skills with experience of communicating at a number of levels.
- Experience of working to regular month end deadlines.