Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a rapidly growingly Financial Services business based within a commutable distance from Chester.
They are looking for a Commercial Management Accountant to come in to the business and take complete ownership of the full process of the management accounts from preparing the accounts to delivering and reporting the outcomes to the senior stakeholders within the business.
They are currently completeing month end in around 6 - 7 days, they are hoping to reduce the process to take 3 days end to end.
- Preparing KPI reporting, variance analysis and insightful commentary on financial performance.
- Preparation of month end management accounts pack to deadlines, aiming to reduce the monthly reporting timetable to 3 working days.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with ad hoc analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end close process, posting journals including, accruals, repayments, accrued income
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting process completing ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Overseeing bank reconciliations for customer loans and deposits
- Support with training and mentoring of junior accounts assistant.
- Assist with preparation of annual statutory accounts and tax pack to required deadline and liaison with external auditors and tax advisers.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA - Qualified or studying towards
- Experience in preparation of management accounts, the complete end to end process.
- Great Knowledge of SAP systems.
If you are intersted in hearing more about the role, please send your most recent CV