Resourcery Group are supporting a well respected organisation with based in Blackpool to on board a talented Management Accountant with Finance Business Partnering skills. Our client is in an exciting phase of their transformation and are looking to bring a qualified accountant to their team.
- To support non-finance colleagues within the operations side of the company
- To provide financial insight on a monthly basis
- To produce budgets, forecasts and statutory accounts
- To get involved with the continuous improvements journey across the organisation and systems process developments
- To support business case proposals re: capital, projects, investments etc through sound financial modelling to assess the return on investment
- To improve and develop the financial and commercial management information planning processes
- To produce statutory accounts and liaise with external bodies
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Have previous experience of finance business partnering in supporting non-finance colleagues
Benefits with this role include: free parking, a generous pension and holiday entitlement.
This role is commutable from Lancaster, Preston and Blackpool and the Fylde coast