A rare opportunity has arisen to join our client on a 12 month fixed term contract basis as a Management Accountant. Due to an extended sick leave in the team our client needs someone who can quickly get up to speed and provide the support that the team require.
- Overseeing the end-to-end preparation of the department budgets and associated three year plans, working with financial and non-financial colleagues throughout the process. This will include detailed liaison work with appropriate stakeholders to a senior level, provision of commentary and analysis to the Finance Director.
Support the Finance Director in preparing regular reforecasts of budgets, liaising with appropriate stakeholders to monitor progress and ensure that the organisation's financial targets are met and that variances are well understood.
Lead in the preparation of monthly accounts, variance analysis and commentaries, working with internal stakeholders to understand and help compile financial figures, KPIs and other management information.
Prepare business cases for all major capital projects and any development projects within the organisation, as well as business cases, contracts and budgets.
- Become a key support in managing and improving workflow between the management accountant's team and other finance teams, particularly in relation to deliverables to the central finance team in regards to month/quarter/year end.
Provide ad hoc analysis and analytical review, which may be required by senior colleagues to support key strategic goals, in a clear and timely manner.
You will need to be:
- Available at short notice for interview and to start
- Be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have relevant management accounting experience
- Be able to communicate effectively with non-finance stakeholders on financial matters in a Finance Business Partner capacity
This role is commutable from the Chester, Wrexham/North Wales, Northwich and Crewe areas.