Resourcery Group are working with a listed company to bring on board a qualified accountant for a period up to 12 months as a Group Accountant. This role is to provide consolidated accounts for the multiple divisions for Board presentation. This is a hands on role which requires someone who has strong technical accounting skills.
The Group Accountant's role:
- Liaising with the Divisional Finance Director's in relation to their results, reviewing the numbers and providing commentary for them.
- Produce Group statutory accounts and produce consolidated numbers for the Board pack
- Prepare Group consolidated budgets models and supporting analysis
- Prepare monthly consolidated management accounts
- Treasury management e.g. monitoring daily bank position and actioning draw downs
- Preparation of the half year and year end corporation tax and deferred tax calculations
- Monthly VAT returns for the Group
- Pension scheme accounting under IFRS
- Liaise with auditors
- Internal controls and compliance monitoring and improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Be a fully qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Be available at short notice to start
This role's status has been determined to be inside IR35.