Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a leading, £billion turnover Group looking to recruit an experience Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to support during a period of maternity leave. The role is working for one of the leading companies within the sector and as a senior leader in the Commercial Finance Team you will play a central role in driving commercial decision making and thus enhancing top and bottom line growth.
The successful applicant will be experienced at working in a large corporate, possessing the relevant standards and expertise expected in such an environment. Strong financial control, process improvement and efficiency focus is taken as a given. You will be an exception commercial and operational Finance Business Partner capable of influencing at a Director and Head of level. Through managing your 4 direct reports (wider team beneath this) you will oversee the provision of first class MI and aid the businesses profitable growth. You will be responsible for financial planning, rolling forecasts, budgeting and 3 and 5 year business planning. You must be capable of understanding a complex and varied cost base and challenging on costs at every stage.
Applicants will ideally:
- Be CIMA, ACA, ACCA qualified accountant
- Have strong leadership skills capable of managing in excess of 4 reports
- Possess exception cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Be a leading relationship manager
- Possess a keen analytical mind, strong MI and KPI focus, strong Excel skills
- A knowledge of a large corporate ERP system such as SAP or Oracle would be advantageous
- Used to working in a rapidly-changing, responsive environment
- Capable of working with ambiguity
- Sector experience in FMCG, Logistics & Distribution, Retail, Wholesale