Resourcery Group are looking to bring on board a qualified accountant to a busy and growing company for a hands on Finance Manager's role. Looking to expand further into international markets our client is looking to bring someone in who can support the Finance Director on this journey. There is a genuine opportunity for the right candidate to go Temp to Perm in this role.
- To develop the management accounting pack and MI offering to the company
- Producing monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary
- Accruals and prepayments
- Financial reporting; financial accounting, statutory reporting, VAT, Corporation Tax etc.
- Oversee the payroll and HMRC submissions
- Stock reporting and valuation
- Liaising with the auditors
- Assess the current ledger system and its capability for the next level of the company's growth and potential alternatives
- Manage a small team
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have strong hands on experience
- Preferably have experience of working in a company which has scaled up before (internationally is desirable)
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have good financial accounting skills