Resourcery Group are supporting a £50m t/o Business Services organisation in the search for a new Head of Management Accounting for the team. Our client has strong values and are based in Lancashire (commutable from Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool, Bolton). This ia a great opportunity to join on a permanent basis to manage business performance.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller to lead on the day to day running of the finance team, supervising and mentoring a team to ensure they are performing to the highest levels and supporting the broader business in a proactive manner
- Producing monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with budget holders to understand their P&L and manage business performance
- Provide finance business partnering support
- Provide good financial planning & analysis (FP&A) reporting to the business
- Produce management information, KPI's and dash board reporting in an easily digestible format for non-finance managers across the organisation
- Ad hoc projects to improve systems and reporting
Ideally you will be:
- A qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have solid management accounting experience
Our client is a company who offer great training and development. In addition to this their benefits package includes 34 days holiday + final salary pension scheme.