Resourcery Group are currently working in partnership with a multi-billion turnover, global organisation based in the Warrington region to recruit a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
The role is an integral one within Finance reporting directly to the Finance Director and working closely with Group overseas. There is a small team reporting into the role and as such applicants must be comfortable working in a hands-on capacity but also managing staff. Given the seniority of the role and the importance of the FP&A function you will be interacting on a daily basis with a wide range of senior cross-functional stakeholders both in the UK and overseas. As such, applicants must be excellent communicators capable of influencing across the business.
As the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis you will take ownership of planning processes, develop reporting systems, help deliver commercial and financial projects as well as provide a detailed understanding and analysis of consolidated Group performance.
The business is under-going a period of change driven by acquisitive growth and continuous improvement. Against this backdrop there is the on-going need to enhance understanding of the business performance and as Head of Financial Planning & Analysis you will be accountable for consolidating actual results, providing detail analysis and insight of performance and help enhance the performance through improved reporting. You will own the UK forecast and budget process, driving improvements where necessary.
Applicants need to be:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified accountant
- Experienced working a in a large complex organisation preferably with an overseas parent/multi-currency experience
- Experienced at consolidating multiple entity results and providing robust insight, analysis and reporting of performance
- A hands on FP&A Manager or Head of Financial Planning & Analysis with inter-company accounting experience
- An excellent stakeholder manager
- Experienced at managing ERP change. Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion/Cognos would be helpful