Resourcery Group are working in partnership with a leading North West customer-led Financial Services business who are offering a rare opportunity to be part of something very special.
This North West head-quartered brand is at the growth stage of a fantastic journey and is forecasting to double in size in the next 5 years. As Head of Commercial Finance, and deputy to the CFO, you will be tasked with driving this growth in what is a very entrepreneurial business and one where you will have accountability and autonomy, managing through a very capable team of senior commercial finance specialists (10).
A truly entrepreneurial opportunity exists to be part of a paradigm breaking team. You will be responsible for providing Board level stakeholders with advanced commercial reporting and insight, driving future value. You will take over-arching responsibility for FP&A and management reporting. This is not a hands-on role per se, you will be a leader to the team and a confidant and sounding board to the CFO. Ultimately, this role could be developed into a succession plan for the CFO in the next 3-5 years.
Opportunities like this in recent years have been rare: entrepreneurial, £multi-billion, autonomous, accountability, a leadership role, a succession plan, a leading brand, Board facing, the chance to shape your team. If you are a tenured senior commercial finance leader and one who is capable of driving and delivering performance improvement and top/bottom line growth then please get in touch.
Applicants to the role of Head of Commercial Finance should be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- A senior cross-functional stakeholder manager capable of deputising for the CFO and interacting at a Board level
- A hands-on leader and team manager capable of shaping a team and developing their own succession plan
- Strong commercial F,P &A, data analytics, insight experience ideally in a customer-led business/sector
- Large company exposure, yet entrepreneurial and capable of seeing decisions through to completion.