Resourcery Group are recruiting for one of the UK's fastest growing businesses and one of the region's biggest success stories. Based in Crewe, our client is looking to recruit a Group Reporting Manager to drive improvements across the Group reporting team; improving controls, processes and support a systems implementation whilst supporting due diligence needs and post-acquisition integration in what is a rapidly evolving, growth business.
As Group Reporting Manager, you will be a key member of the existing Group Reporting function. The business has recently experienced change at a corporate level and restructured accordingly, resulting in the creation of a new Group structure and the decision to move from UKGAAP to IFRS as well as to implement Oracle. These changes will see the Group Reporting Manager play a central role in the development of the new consolidated Group accounts and the development of finance systems as part of a small team which has been created to provide business support for all Finance systems. The role works closely with Director of Group Finance in a very flat structure which will expose the role holder to the most senior stakeholders in the organisation, helping support an accelerated career path.
The key areas of responsibility from a Financial Reporting & Management Accounts perspective are:
- Co-ordination of the annual Audit process and main poc with external auditors ensuring all findings are reviewed and appropriate action taken;
- Preparation of the Group statutory accounts (UK & Ireland, 9+ LEs);
- Ensure all accounts and annual returns are submitted on time;
- Managing the month-end consolidation;
- Responsible for the production of the management accounts and supporting schedule;
- Responsible for the inter-company process
- Developing a Group Policies Manual and drive a better financial control environment;
- Technical support for the business on accounting treatments;
- Quarterly Covenant testing and Compliance certificates for the Banks;
- Support the IFRS Project;
- Support the due diligence process and post-acquisition integration from a reporting perspective
This is a critical role in a central function and a potential pathway to a larger Group role in a rapidly-growing, forward-looking prestigious North West business. Applicants should possess:
- An ACA or ACCA qualification, ideally from Practice;
- CIMA candidates with relevant experience will be given equal consideration;
- Prior experience of working in a Group function would be obviously beneficial as would an audit background;
- The drive and motivation to work in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial business.
- Knowledge of IFRS, FRS102 and Oracle.
Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance and Change & Transformation recruitment consultancies.
Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser to many of the region's leading businesses, from owner-managed, PE-backed to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach.
Resourcery Group specialise in the identification, attraction, resourcing and retention providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified markets for Industry & Commerce.
We are active members of the North West business community running a prestiguous quaterly Business Club; a networking society that addresses the key issues affecting business owners, providing insight and advice, networking and relationship-building with some of the leading experts in the region.
Please visit our website www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business, our approach and how we create value as a recruitment partner.
Please be aware that whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this and hence encourage interested parties to contact us directly for a confidential conversation.