Resourcery Group are working in partership with a leading regional business to recruit a Group Financial Reporting Manager. The role will act as a stepping stone and launch pad for your career as part of a fast-track to bigger roles internally and externally.
Resourcery Group are working as a trusted partner to a sub-£400m t/o FTSE-listed, multi-divisional consumer services business working across multiple, complex markets. The business has experienced exponential growth in recent years benefiting from the trend towards online retail and the ever-changing shopping habits of the UK consumer.
As a result of internal progression and succession planning, the opportunity has now arisen to join a leading UK business at a critical stage in the Group's development and life cycle, taking charge of a capable and ambitious team of 5 as Group Financial Reporting Manager. The scope of the role is wide, but it is critical that applicants possess demonstrable hands-on experience of:
- managing Group statutory reporting, producing the Group consolidated and individual statutory accounts
- production of Annual Reports, Audit Committe papers etc including preparation of investor decks and analysis
- being the key contact point with external auditors
- reviewing and reporting accounting regulation changes. ensuring the business is up to date from a technical perspective
You will also be responsible for Tax and Treasury including:
- detailed cash flow forecasting and the quarterly re-forecasting process
- management of cash balances, including monitoring bank covenants
- being the key contact for taxation matters (VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE/NI)
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller the Group Financial Reporting Manager will take responsibility for:
- management and financial reporting, production of performance reporting, monthly account packs, including all analysis, commentary and insight comparing actuals to budget/forecast.
Applicants should be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified having worked in Practice
- Possess IFRS, UKGAAP, Corporation Tax, VAT knowledge
- Possess a strong technical background and experience of producing consolidated and individual statutory accounts, the Annual Report and Audit Committee papers
- Capable of managing a team of >5 accountants
- A proven stakeholder manager and business influence
- Career-orientated and looking to progress towards Financial Controller in the next 3 years
This is a career-defining opportunity with one of the UK's best known and most-loved businesses.