Resourcery Group are currently supporting an international Consumer Products business c.£100m t/o in the UK, part of a wider c.£2bn t/o listed European Group, to recruit a Group Finance Manager to take a lead on both management accounts production and financial reporting.
Reporting into the UK Financial Controller, the Group Finance Manager will support the SLT through the provision of management reporting for two key business units. This is a fairly wide ranging role which would suit candidates with experience of producing both management and statutory accounts. Someone with a good Balance Sheet understanding who can perhaps develop commercially under the guidance of the Financial Controller. As Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- reviewing business performance and providing detailed commentary giving business critical insight to the SLT
- helping control operational costs and driving improvements in operational expenditure
- financial reporting to external bodies including to tax authorities, statutory filings, financial regulators (VAT and Intrastat returns)
the on-going management of the month end process within SAP including preparing and maintaining accruals, creation and reconciliation of intercompany sales invoicing and balance sheets reconciliation.
Applicants to the role of Group Finance Manager should:
- Ideally be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or a Part-Qualified Accountant near to exam completion
- Possess a demonstrable working knowledge of SAP ideally
- Be comfortable leading on the month-end close
- Possess both P&L and Balance Sheet experience capable of financial reporting and production of statutory accounts.
- Be a strong stakeholder manager given the daily interaction with the leadership team and Group