Resourcery Group work with a very wide array of businesses, from OMB SMEs, to PE-backed, PLC and Not-for-Profit organisations. However, few we work with can offer such an opportunity as our Business Services client based a commutable distance from the likes of Chester, the Wirral, Runcorn, Wrexham, East Cheshire.
Having worked closely with this industry pacesetter for several years now, we have watched the business growth with interest, fuelled by entrepreneurial vigour. Now an established industry name, they are embarking on the next stage of their development and looking to strengthen their financial reporting capability with the appointment of a ACA or ACCA practice-qualified Financial Reporting or Financial Accountant.
This role would suit either a First Time Mover (FTM) or someone who has already made the step into industry but now feels ready to accelerate their development and learning under the watchful eye of a tenured Financial Controller and CFO. Working with a small but highly capable and ambitious team, the Financial Reporting Accountant will play a central role in supporting the role of the Financial Controller through the provision of expert technical support. The role will take an active lead on:
- Monthly and annual group reporting
- Insightful commentary on financial performance.
- Integration of reporting for new products and contracts into financial reporting as the business grows and becomes more complex.
- Research and implementation of accounting treatment for new products, contracts, businesses.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for both company and group
- Adhoc analysis are required
- Driving change and efficiency in processes within the finance team as the business grows, including supporting implementation of new software platforms if required.
- Defining finance requirements and specifications to the change team to support design and build of new IT platform features
- Supporting financial controller with training and mentoring the finance team
- Preparation of Financial statements
Applicants to the role of Financial Reporting Accountant should possess:
- Knowledge of financial reporting FRS102 or IFRS
- A ACA or ACCA qualification
- Experience of accounting treatment and disclosure requirements for technical balances
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Experience of preparing and presenting reporting information in multiple formats for different audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to articulate key messages and outcomes clearly and concisely.
Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies. Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading businesses, from owner-managed, PE-backed to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach who value good coffee and strong relationships.
Resourcery Group specialise in the identification, attraction, resourcing and retention providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified markets for Industry & Commerce.
Please visit our website: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.