Resourcery Group are supporting a rapidly-growing, entrepreneurial business near Chester to recruit a right-hand to the Financial Controller. As the Financial Reporting Accountant you will be technically astute and ideally trained in Practice holding either an ACA or ACCA qualified.
The Financial Reporting Accountant will provide technical support to the Financial Controller taking a lead on all financial accounting and reporting matters. Given the rapidly growing nature of the business there will be a wide variety of ad-hoc work in addition to the usual reporting cycle. The Financial Reporting Accountant will liaise closely with all business functions particularly change functions as there will be a large element of project work and implementation of new products and transactions.
We would like to speak to qualified ACA and ACCA accountants who are seeking the next step in their professional career, whether in Practice still or having already made a move into Industry & Commerce. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with industry-leading experts and be mentored by an experienced business leader, fast-tracking your career. The role covers:
- Monthly and annual group reporting
- Insightful commentary on financial performance.
- Integration of reporting for new balances, new products and transactions, into financial reporting as the business grows and becomes more complex.
- Research and implementation of accounting treatment for new balances, transactions and products. For example transition to IFRS financial reporting (from FRS102), lease accounting, profit centre reporting.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for both company and group
- Adhoc analysis are required
- Driving change and efficiency in processes within the finance team as the business grows, including supporting implementation of new software platforms if required.
- Defining finance requirements and specifications to the change team to support design and build of new platform features
- Supporting financial controller with training and mentoring the finance team
- The successful applicant will be an effective communicator with a genuine interest in the business, with a clear vision of it's future.
A full job description is available for suitable applicants. Resourcery Group would like to hear from you today.
Applicants should possess experience of:
- Preparation of Financial statements
- Knowledge of financial reporting FRS102 or IFRS
- Experience of accounting treatment and disclosure requirements for technical balances
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Experience of preparing and presenting reporting information in multiple formats for different audiences
Who are Resourcery Group? We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies.
Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading businesses, from owner-managed, PE-backed to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach.
Resourcery Group specialise in the identification, attraction, resourcing and retention providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified markets for Industry & Commerce.
Please visit our website: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.