Resourcery Group are working with a Private Equity based manufacturing company in the North Manchester area to support bring on board someone who can make a difference in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) space. This is a newly created role to support the senior leadership team in shaping the reporting of the financial planning function and leading on project management in these areas.
The role includes:
- FP&A - execute effective financial planning processes across the business and deliver improvements on budgeting & forecasting etc.
- Modelling and business analysis on new business opportunities - developing models for business cases and analysing financial projections
- Systems - implementing a new consolidation tool to improve effiencies in reporting and improvements to the ERP system
- Finance business partnering - working with Operations to get beneath the skin of what their business areas need from finance and facilitate these changes
- Projects - working with the Group function to support project management of business process improvement changes
- A fully qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have prior experience of working in a FP&A environment and have strong financial modelling experience with large data sets
- Have developed tailored dashboard reports for a business
- Advanced Excel skills