Financial Controller Manufacturing
Resourcery Group are currently working with an SME manufacturing site in Manchester who are part of a larger organisation. The role is needed to be on site as the company has made recent investment in new operational machinery and staff infrastructure to improve efficiencies, output and profit.
The candidate in we are looking for should have experience within the manufacturing sector with strong understanding of and experience in implementing financial controls and process. This role will be autonomous but not without support from the Group FD. Managing a small team, a first project for the successful candidate will be investigation into site efficiencies.
The site has been a strong performer for the group and must remain being so. The successful candidate will drive performance with the senior leadership team as well as producing monthly management accounts and supporting the group finance function on year end reporting.
As well as a competitive basic salary, in place is an outstanding bonus scheme, contributory pension and a number of group incentives including share options.
- Budget and forecasting of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Prepare the Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Establish, maintain and coordinate financial and internal controls
- Ensure effective governance and control of business critical decisions
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Cost Accounting
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control.
- Monitor, analyse and review Budgets and periodic Forecasts for:
- Capital Expenditure
- Balance Sheet reviews quarterly