This is a great opportunity for someone to join a B2B company based in Warrington for a 12 month fixed term contract as a Financial Controller. The jobholder will support the Regional Director on finance matters working closely with the Commercial Manager. The position requires a strong background in Management Accounting and working with non-Finance staff. A fast paced, can-do attitude is important as well as an ability to work with operational and support staff at all levels. We are looking for someone who is able to start no later than 1st Feb 18 and be able to commit to the full duration of the 12 month Financial Controller's contract position.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Attending monthly contract reviews and applying financial controls
- Monthly forecasting / Annual budgeting
- Analysis of monthly results including; detailed sales and margin analysis, identifying trends, potential risks and opportunities.
- Weekly cash reviews with Operational team
- Weekly 3 month cashflow forecasts
- Joint management of the accounting support team
- Streamlining reporting processes
- Ad-hoc reporting requests to support Regional Director and UK improvement projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Good experience in both financial accounting and management reporting.
- Experience of working with multiple ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards etc.
- Strong team player