Resourcery Group are supporting a growing SME manufacturing company based in North Manchester/Lancashire to bring on board a Financial Controller.
This Financial Controllers' role is likely to be for 2-3 months to support the Finance Director during the recruitment process to on board someone on a permanent basis. There is a potential to become temp-to-perm however this process will be ran concurrently with the external permanent hiring process.
This Financial Controller's role entails6:
- To support the Finance Director in the managing day to day responsibilities of the finance department
- Deliver and report on month end activities with variance analysis
- Management accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and variance analysis and liaising with the sales/operations teams with meaningful commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliation
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to be self sufficient in assessing daily accounting needs and taking your own initiative
- Be a qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have prior experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Have worked in a SME environment with a broad range of skills
- Be able to drive efficiency