Resourcery Group partner with some of the region's and the UK's most prestigious businesses to help them identify, attract and recruit the very best talent. We are, at present, recruiting for one such global US manufacturing business in North Wales who is looking to on-board a technially astute, preferably ACA qualified Financial Controller.
The role of Financial Controller, as suggested, takes responsibility for the preparation of the statutory accounts under UKGAAP and the coordination of the external/internal/regulatory audits, ensuring a strong control environment is maintained. As such you will need to possess a strong technical background and have trained in Practice gaining exposure to UKGAAP and audit. As Financial Controller you will manage the financial accounting team (5) in areas of financial accounting (US GAAP, UK GAAP), treasury, tax, internal controls, process improvement, business partnering and support, government contract compliance, and financial control. Other duties of the Financial Controller include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate monthly, quarterly and annual corporate reporting including analyzing the flux and functional spend analysis.
- Review and validate all balance sheet reconciliations undertaken by team.
- Partner with FP&A to support management reporting, forecasting and preparation of annual budget.
- Lead and develop team members, ensuring that goals are consistent with Group management priorities.
All applicants must be:
- ACA qualified
- Possess experience of reporting under UKGAAP
- USGAAP experience and multi-currency/transfer pricing experience is helpful
- Used to managing a team of circa 6 heads