It's is that time of year again for a lot of our clients - Year End! Resourcery Group are working with a £40m t/o company to bring on board a financial accountant to support the Finance Director during this peak period.
- Production of the annual statutory accounts in compliance with standards and getting the audit file ready
- Leading on the management of year end audit process and liaising with the auditors
- Providing advice and assistance throughout the department on best practice in taxation matters
- Balance sheet control and reconciliation
- Some management accounts support too
- Monitoring and review existing finance systems and processes to ensure that they are effective
- Post audit points remediation
The successful candidate:
- Will be a technically strong qualified accountant with demonstrable experience of producing statutory accounts preferably in a SME environment.
- You will have the ability to organise, plan and deliver work to very tight deadlines and you will be resilient to working within a changing team.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or QBE with recent and relevant experience of financial accounting
- Be available ASAP