It's that time of year for a lot of companies out there, yes you've guessed it - financial year end! Our client is highly acquisitive and has a couple of deals in the final throws of completion so are in need of an extra pair of hands.
Our client is looking to bring on board temporary support to the Financial Accounting team to help with a broad range of activities at this peak period. There is potential for this role to become permanent too.
- Working with the auditors and preparing the audit file
- Financial accounting and staturtory reporting for the Group of companies
- Preparing quarterly VAT reports
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and intercompany recharges
- Potential integration of the newly acquired companies in to the group structure
- Cash flow forecasting
- Management accounting
You will need to be:
- Available at short notice to start a new assignment
- Be fully qualified ACA/ACCA and trained in Practice
Based in the South Manchester/Cheshire area this role is commutable from Stockport, Crewe, South Manchester, Northwich and Stoke in particular.