Resourcery Group are working with a great global business in the B2B space for a Financial Accountant. This role is commutable from Liverpool, Wirral, Runcorn and Chester.
The Financial Accountant's role:
- As part of the month end process you will be tasked with completing balance sheet reconciliations, posting journals, allocating costs and revaluing the foreign exchange currency balances
- On a monthly basis you will be responsible for completing and submitting VAT and intrastat returns, clearing down purchase ledger accruals, posting payroll costs, updating depreciation costs and disposals of assets etc.
- Completing the corporation tax pack
- Drafting the statutory accounts
- Liaising with auditors
- Maintaining and looking of ways to improve internal controls
The ideal candidate:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have up to date knowledge of IFRS
- Have experience of producing statutory accounts and tax returns to deadlines
- Have up to date knowledge of UK tax such as transfer pricing, VAT, intercompany agreements and corporation tax