Our client is a globally recognised multi sited business and they are looking to bring on board a qualified financial accountant to their team. The premise of this role is to ensure good solid financial controls are maintained at all times.
The financial accountant's role entails:
- Producing all statutory accounts, including group accounting and foreign subsidiaries
- Management of annual audit and being the go to with the external auditors
- Tax - all compliance and tax planning including deferred tax, VAT and PAYE in the UK and overseas
- Monthly reporting pack production including group consolidations
- Periodic forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Liaising with the internal audit function
- KPI reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reporting and covenant testing
- Reconciliation of inter company transactions
The ideal candidate:
- Must be fully qualified - ACA or ACCA
- Be looking to take a move into industry from Practice or already have industry experience in a Financial Accountant's role
This financial accountant's position is based in Liverpool - commutable from Wirral, Warrington, Runcorn, Widnes, Southport etc.