Resourcery Group are working with a subsidiary of an international engineering company based in the Warrington region to bring on board a qualified Financial Accountant.
- To support the UK Finance Director in the financial reporting requirements of the business
Maintaining, interpreting and reporting of timely and accurate financial data
- Statutory accounts production
- Liaise with external auditors
Supporting the risk management process through compliance with the company's Sarbanes Oxley process including documentation and testing of controls and the maintenance of a strong internal control environment
Cash flow forecasting and treasury exposure
To ensure that all reconciliations and controls are fully exercised on a monthly basis in line with best accounting practices and any issues or discrepancies are reported immediately.
- Fixed assets register maintenance and depreciation
Perform quarterly VAT and other tax submissions in accordance with HMRC deadlines
The ideal candidate:
- Fully qualified ACA - Big 4 or potentially Top 10 accountancy Practice trained
- Looking for a 1st or 2nd time move into industry and commerce
- Be technically up to date