Our client is highly acquisitive multinational Manufacturing & Engineering company and has grown rapidly in recent times so are looking to strengthen their Group function.
Based in South Manchester our client is looking to bring on board a Group Financial Accountant with a stong technical background to help with a broad range of activities.
- Working with the auditors and preparing the audit file
- Financial accounting and statutory reporting for the Group of companies
- Preparing quarterly VAT reports
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and intercompany recharges
- Potential integration of newly acquired companies in to the Group structure
- Treasury and cash flow forecasting
- Management accounting
- Reporting of budgets and forecasts for Group
- Develop internal controls and policies
You will need to be:
- Be a fuly qualified accountant - preferably ACA or ACCA and trained in Practice
- Be interested in getting exposure to M&A activity
Based in the South Manchester area this role is commutable from Stockport, Crewe, South Manchester, Northwich and Stoke in particular. The offices are based close to good public transport links including the tram lines.