Resourcery Group are recruiting for a Finance Analyst on behalf of a leading Financial Services business based in Cheshire.
Working as part of a large finance function in a fast-paced, complex business the Finance Analyst has responsibility for:
- Providing control and business advisory guidance to key business partners across several different functions
- Daily P&L & Balance sheet reporting and oversight - preparation of daily commentary and reviewing changes to the daily balance sheet.
- Monthly and quarterly revenue commentary & internal control process including SOX.
- Planning & Reporting including influencing business strategy, plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Running the expense approval process for deal related and organisational expenses as well as providing expense related analytics.
As the Senior Financial Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong track record of academic achievement
- Excellent Excel knowledge and modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience