Resourcery Group are working with a large business services company who are under taking a major transformation project across the business. As the business is driving towards an integrated digital delivery, they are looking to bring on board a Finance Project Manager to join their IT & Transformation team for a period of 12 months to drive things forwards.
The Finance Project Management role:
- Finance system re-platforming - Phase 1 of the project has been delivered and there are a couple of areas which need further attention to ensure smooth system and finance processes are in place before moving on to Phase 2
- Strategic Source to Pay System - the business has multiple business units which have bespoke systems in place. The client is looking to have an end to end S2P solution in place and are at the requirements gathering stage. Your role will be to map out what this blue print should look like by liaising internally with key stakeholders to understand their needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have proven project management experience
- Be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Have worked on similar finance projects previously and delivered to deadlines