Are you looking for a commercially focused senior management accountant's role with a great company? Then this 18 month fixed term contract role could be for you.
Resourcery Group are supporting an international business to find a qualified accountant to work on one of their contracts based in Liverpool.
- Working closely with service managers across the business you will be responsible for cost controlling on this contract and holding people to account for their spend
- Produce monthly management accounts
Prepare and post monthly accruals and journals relating to all costs, prepayments etc
Maintain budgets, forecasting, variance analysis and month end processes
Work closely with the cost centre managers providing support for cost saving initiatives
Variance analysis of actuals v budget/forecast to provide timely and meaningful financial management information for both finance and non-finance managers to assist decision making across the company
Development of spreadsheets / models to assist in monitoring, analysis and control of spend
Produce monthly MI for review with budget holders and cost centre managers
- To challenge, advise and direct people internally in an effective manner
You will need to be:
- A qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA or possibly a QBE with relevant experience
- Have solid people skills as there is a high degree of communication with internal customers
- Be hands on and support other areas of the business at peak times
- Be available at short notice i.e. less than 4 weeks and be able to commit to the 18 month duration of the contract