Resourcery Group are working in support of a sub-£100m to Business Services in Chester who, due to sustained and forecast growth, are recruiting for a Finance Manager with strong management accounts and analytical experience. Ideally candidates will be used to working in a hands-on capacity in a small finance team (c.10) and reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
In many ways the role of the Finance Manager is one of business partnering, analysis, management accounts and some financial reporting. This role of Finance Manager is a fairly expansive one covering:
- production of the monthly management accounts including BS reviews
- financial modelling, scenario analysis, product profitability and KPI management,
- budgeting and forecasting, cashflow projections
- performance reporting and variance analysis along with business partnering to senior leadership team to drive more considered operational and commercial decision making
- process improvement and control
Due to the expansive nature of the role this would be a fantastic move for a Part-Qualified, recently Qualified or (potentially) stopped studier wishing to pick up their studies again.
Applicants to the role of Finance Manager should:
- Be ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified (potentially QBE if considering finishing studies)
- Possess practical experience in a hands-on Finance Manager, Management Accounts or Commercial Analyst role in a sub £100m t/o business
- Be capable of influencing at a SLT and Board level
- Be an strong user of Microsoft Excel and ideally have used Sage
Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies.
Resourcery Group have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading businesses, from owner-managed and PE-backed to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach.
Resourcery Group specialise in the identification, attraction, resourcing and retention providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified markets for Industry & Commerce.
Please visit our website: www.resourcerygroup.com or call 0151 345 9040 for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.